Tel : 01295 276070
Fax : 01295 337126
Medieval moated castle with lovely gardens, enlarged in the 16th Century from a manor house dating back to 1300. The same family have owned the castle for 600 years.
Parapet walk with fine views over parkland.
Tea room and gift shop
Mid May to Mid September on Wednesdays and Sundays between 2pm and 5pm. Also open Thursdays in July and August and Bank Holiday Mondays.